• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grenade Matte Olive Frog, Need Some Info On This Please!

V2oak

Oakley Man from Manila
New Jersey
To all frogskin guru, I need help and please shed some light on this pair. Im not a frogskin guy and I only have 2 pairs in my collection. I have done some research and I know this runs on a limited pair of 150, I will soon to have the Grenade Matte Olive pair and the number 0110 that is printed in white makes me wonder and most specially the SKU printed has an extra L1, this pair has an SKU - 24-164L1 which is supposedly and based on o-review SKU is 24-164, so what is the L1 stands for and the 0110 number???? is this a serial number 110 of 150? and does the L1 stands for "Limited"???? Thanks guys! @Romeo Van Frogskinstein , @FrogTastic , @Frogskins , @jk-27 , @jonoyong

_57_zpsa9803b5f.jpg
_58_zps2400a4ae.jpg
_59_zps2e8e1b98.jpg

Last edited:
It's one of the releases that was of 150 that came with a bunch of extras that arent offered here, so it is just a normal Grenade in my eyes.
But yes, it is 110 of 150. The extra number and letter do generally denote a limited edition. The new Ultrablend Fuel Cells have similar SKUs

It's one of the releases that was of 150 that came with a bunch of extras that arent offered here, so it is just a normal Grenade in my eyes.
so you were saying that this pair is part of the 150 release? so why is it just a normal Grenade? thanks bro

so it is just a normal Grenade in my eyes.
But yes, it is 110 of 150. The extra number and letter do generally denote a limited edition. The new Ultrablend Fuel Cells have similar SKUs
I guess with that serial number that proves it was part of the 150 release and not the general public release makes it special. Thanks again for the info

To all frogskin guru, I need help and please shed some light on this pair. Im not a frogskin guy and I only have 2 pairs in my collection. I have done some research and I know this runs on a limited pair of 150, I will soon to have the Grenade Matte Olive pair and the number 0110 that is printed in white makes me wonder and most specially the SKU printed has an extra L1, this pair has an SKU - 24-164L1 which is supposedly and based on o-review SKU is 24-164, so what is the L1 stands for and the 0110 number???? is this a serial number 110 of 150? and does the L1 stands for "Limited"???? Thanks guys! @Romeo Van Frogskinstein , @FrogTastic , @Frogskins , @jk-27 , @jonoyong

_57_zpsa9803b5f.jpg
_58_zps2400a4ae.jpg
_59_zps2e8e1b98.jpg
Very cool frame!

Nice to have a limited (150 pairs) one amongst the non (3000 pairs) ones ... It's just too bad the extra accessories are missing ...

The initial limited and numbered 150 piece was available via Grenade Gloves, and these did have the 24-161L1 sku, the last two figures omitted from the regular 3000 release. These are numbered up to 150, and the full kit includes the Frogskin box, Grenade microbag & paperwork (warranty etc), then the extra items specific to the monster are: AWESOME multi colour poster measures 17" X 11", 2 X dog tags, pencil with Grenade rubber, field notes booklet, and 2 X stickers. I have only ever seen a couple or so offered thus appears real rare compared to other releases in a similar quantity. Magnificent complete, absolutely magnificent!

The initial limited and numbered 150 piece was available via Grenade Gloves, and these did have the 24-161L1 sku, the last two figures omitted from the regular 3000 release. These are numbered up to 150, and the full kit includes the Frogskin box, Grenade microbag & paperwork (warranty etc), then the extra items specific to the monster are: AWESOME multi colour poster measures 17" X 11", 2 X dog tags, pencil with Grenade rubber, field notes booklet, and 2 X stickers. I have only ever seen a couple or so offered thus appears real rare compared to other releases in a similar quantity. Magnificent complete, absolutely magnificent!
Thanks @Romeo Van Frogskinstein for the info, so in this case what should be the price? This pair is mint but MFbag and Glasses only and the seller might find the box for it.