• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grenade Olive Frogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 790

Was wondering what these are going for these days? 300$??

You're talking about these, right?

7637629346_00e71cb580_b.jpg

There is a BIN ebay auction for $499, which is ridiculous. Another auction has 3 bids that end in a few hours and is currently at $202.50. Both are complete with box.

I'm also curious as to how much these are worth as i just picked up a pair for what i think is a good price, even though it's missing the box.

SpliceD said:
You're talking about these, right?

There is a BIN ebay auction for $499, which is ridiculous. Another auction has 3 bids that end in a few hours and is currently at $202.50. Both are complete with box.

I'm also curious as to how much these are worth as i just picked up a pair for what i think is a good price, even though it's missing the box.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for yours?

AtmosPlease? said:
If you were looking to buy you should have no problem getting them for 250 if you are trying to sell they would go fast around 200

Curious of market value - looking to grab a pair but unsure of price.

Regretting not getting them when I could've gotten them for 50% off

Sander, see these:140814122467 with 1 day 2 hours to go. The seller apears to be legit and has only 1 neg from someone who paid 3 quid for an item! These are nothing to do with me.

Wow I'm glad to see this I bought them a few years ago. They were my first pair of Frogskins and my wife hated them. Now that I have 9 different frogskins they dont get worn a bunch but im definately keeping them for a but now.

Back