• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grenade!

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Picked these up off my local CL. Glasses are in excellent condition. Box is a little beat and missing paperwork. Does anyone know if there was any special paperwork with these or just the standard stuff?

I'm really liking the matte olive paired with the Gold :cool:

7637629346_00e71cb580_b.jpg

On a side note, i've been buying a lot of Frogs lately. Am i slowly becoming a Frog collector?? :redface:

Attachments

• 7637629346_00e71cb580_b.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 249
  • 7637629346_00e71cb580_b.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 277
The box is wrong, but the Frogs appear legit, though there were fake Grenade Frogs lurking on the web maybe a year or two back.
The olive green on those fakes came off a bit darker on pics.
Never saw one in real life, though a friend of mine got scammed and bought one of those fakes.

You know, i didn't even realize it's the wrong box! I just saw "Grenade" and didn't even bother to read the rest :redface:

Oh well, i'm sure these are real. The guy i picked them up off of said he got them from his friend who worked at Sunglass Hut, which would explain the incorrect box.

You know, i didn't even realize it's the wrong box! I just saw "Grenade" and didn't even bother to read the rest :redface:

Oh well, i'm sure these are real. The guy i picked them up off of said he got them from his friend who worked at Sunglass Hut, which would explain the incorrect box.

I do own the real Grenade olive greens, and yours does look legit.
A nice pair to wear too, not too flashy and easy to match with clothes.

Yeah, wrong box, but without doubt a legit pair. Fakes have the olive green way too dark. These only came with standard paperwork too.

Very nice! Haven't seen these ones before.

Why don't the Frogs ever come with posters and stuff for the collectors/limited editions. Was disappointed that the Deuce Coupe Frogs didn't come with the poster thing that the Holbrooks came with.

There was a limited release of the Grenades that came with dog tags. The Eric Koston Woodgrains came with a pencil, no idea why. The Jupiter Camos were supposed to come with the pin that you got with the other frames but they never did in the end. The STPLs came with a card with info on the history of Oakley.

There was a limited release of the Grenades that came with dog tags. The Eric Koston Woodgrains came with a pencil, no idea why. The Jupiter Camos were supposed to come with the pin that you got with the other frames but they never did in the end. The STPLs came with a card with info on the history of Oakley.

I'll shut up then haha.

Yeah the Jupiter Camos came with a sticker, or 2 in mine.