• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Grey Dial Transfer Case Watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my grey dial Transfer Case watch. I love the feel and fit of it, but in my profession I need a watch I can read more accurately. It's hard to get an accurate time since it does not have the dashes for the hours and minutes. It is in great condition with no scratches on the crystal and 2 very light scratches on the case. The scratches are very tiny and are just surface scratches that do not dig into the case. It will come complete with the box, soft vault and documents. I bought it brand new from my O Store when they first released a few months ago.

I am interested in trading for a Holeshot (except stealth) or Timbomb watch. I am also interested in X Metals (except juliet and penny). Trades must be within US.

629cad6c.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
bump up for a nice timepiece...

Still looking...

Possibly interested in trading for a bulova or invicta plus size 12 BNIB adias Porsche design driving shoes ?
image.jpg

you have a picture ?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The bulova is the silver rectangle face, band has slight marks of regular wear, there is a scratch across the face but I've been told the glass can be replaced decently cheap. The invicta is practically brand new , no marks or signs of wear, both watches are self winding and require no battery.

1426775734557.jpg
How about an essentially brand new Judge?

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 138628 How about an essentially brand new Judge?
I've already got a judge but not in that color scheme, I'd swap you for one of the watches, which one would you possibly be interested in ?

I was hoping to make a deal with bad fishy on his Transfer Case...