1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade my grey dial Transfer Case watch. I love the feel and fit of it, but in my profession I need a watch I can read more accurately. It's hard to get an accurate time since it does not have the dashes for the hours and minutes. It is in great condition with no scratches on the crystal and 2 very light scratches on the case. The scratches are very tiny and are just surface scratches that do not dig into the case. It will come complete with the box, soft vault and documents. I bought it brand new from my O Store when they first released a few months ago.

I am interested in trading for a Holeshot (except stealth) or Timbomb watch. I am also interested in X Metals (except juliet and penny). Trades must be within US.

Grey Dial Transfer Case Watch - 629cad6c.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump up for a nice timepiece...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Possibly interested in trading for a bulova or invicta plus size 12 BNIB adias Porsche design driving shoes ? Grey Dial Transfer Case Watch - image.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    you have a picture ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The bulova is the silver rectangle face, band has slight marks of regular wear, there is a scratch across the face but I've been told the glass can be replaced decently cheap. The invicta is practically brand new , no marks or signs of wear, both watches are self winding and require no battery.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Grey Dial Transfer Case Watch - 1426775734557.jpg How about an essentially brand new Judge?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've already got a judge but not in that color scheme, I'd swap you for one of the watches, which one would you possibly be interested in ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was hoping to make a deal with bad fishy on his Transfer Case...