1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Desperately searching for the Eyepatch in the Grey Smoke frame...it is the last frame color I need to complete my Eyepatch collection. Pretty sure grey smoke was not sold in the US, but I feel like I need it to solidify my collection. Any suggestions on WTB or anyone will to trade? Not to concerned with lens color, since I own every replacement lens color!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    I never realised there was a Grey Smoke colourway

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do u have the telemex racing eyepatch as well? I've never seen a picture of it

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Telemex eyepatch :( Since it was never actually released it is very difficult to find even a photo of. I do however have the Todd Francis as well as the Nicky Hayden.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i have a friend who has the grey smoke eyepatch and his is looking for the todd francis

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    There are two versions of the Todd Francis.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking for the Grey Smoke Eyepatch as well. Or the Matte Black.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If y'all are still looking i have 2 pairs of smoke eyepatches.
    PM me.