1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Got my Grey Smoke/+Red and Matte Black /Ice Flaks Xlj and have decided to give O a rest indefinitely The company has changed..I have changed and people are only gonna get sick of me saying how large everything fits so... wish I had camera The Grey smoke/+Red are great and these are both a good high to go out on...gues I'll still check in a while in but wish people luck in their Goldbrook quest and have to say splice D is one GREAT buyer/trader and person...
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Wow, thanks for the props, Kevin! Same goes to you! Take care and don't be a stranger!
  3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

Take Care piper. yeah it's hard for someone whose been a fan of a company like O, from their beginnings to where they are now can either be loved or hated, and for you it's becoming the latter. I will always love the O, I may not always agree with everything but then again you can't please everyone. They will always be a big part of me though! As long as I can wear a few of their frames im happy.

I hope to see you around this forum again!