• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Groomsmen Presents

I have a pretty good idea of each of their styles and what they would wear solely cause they all gravitate towards to same pairs when they pick through my collection...I dont think i did to bad as far as finding the deals

3 pairs of Five squared
2 pairs deviation
1 pair crankcase
1 pair offshoots (best man same ones i used to propose)

all said and done i spent $468.36 for all 7 pairs

I think that its a pretty darn cool present
Totally awesome gifts for the groomsmen. Makes me wonder what I'm going to get for mine...

I have a pretty good idea of each of their styles and what they would wear solely cause they all gravitate towards to same pairs when they pick through my collection...I dont think i did to bad as far as finding the deals

3 pairs of Five squared
2 pairs deviation
1 pair crankcase

That's awesome man! I was given a nice bottle of bourbon as a groomsmen in a wedding a few months ago. It was delicious. But, Oakley shades would've been a way better gift. Good call man!

3 pairs of Five squared
2 pairs deviation
1 pair crankcase

Wow, that is an awesome idea for groomsmen gifts! When I got engaged in 1998, it was right in the middle of the infamous Mark McGuire/Sammy Sosa record setting HR race. I bought my groomsmen all McGuire and Sosa rookie baseball cards as gifts. Thought they would be worth a fortune one day, but... Bet they wish I had given them Oakleys now :showingbiceps: <<<steroid-free smiley

Back