1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Since posting my thread for trade of my Hawaii Edition Microfiber Bag, I've had more than a few members reach out to me to ask for more. So, I'm going to put the feelers out to see if we can put together a group buy list.

I'm not looking to make a profit off my fellow members, just willing to lend a helping hand and spread some ALOHA from Hawaii. The bags cost $10.50 (including tax), and buyers will be responsible for mailing materials and shipping costs. As long as I'm not spending anything out of my pocket, I'm good...an extra dollar for gas would be great though, LOL.

Those who are interested, please respond to this thread with your name and how many bags you'd like to purchase. I'll keep a running tab until all those interested are accounted for. I will close the orders this Friday, April 12th.

Once all orders are requested, I'll put together a total list with all names and number of bags requested. I will then call my stores ahead of time to ensure that they have enough stock on hand. Should there be a shortage of supply, I'll go down the list in the order that each member responded, just to be fair. Those who will not be able to get a bag will be notified. And those that will, will be sent my PP address for payment to be sent (including packing material costs, if incurred, and shipping costs). Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Mahalo everyone!!!

Here are pics of the bag...
    Group Buy: Limited Edition Hawaii Microfiber Bags - uga2apun.jpg
    Group Buy: Limited Edition Hawaii Microfiber Bags - atejy2e2.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would be in for 2 bags if you decide to do this. And thanks for going out of your way to help.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cool...I'll take 2 bags!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Count me in on one

5. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take 4

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Two for me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Count me in for 2. Thank you!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    1 bag please. Just curious, which method do you plan on shipping the bags? I imagine that they would fit in a regular mailing envelope if the packaging was removed And they shouldn't weigh more than a few ounces.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Since they're just bags, I'll usually ship in a small padded envelope or Manila envelope (about $1-$2 cost). If anyone wants they're bags packed more secure, I can use the USPS flat rate mailing envelope or small flat rate box (those are free of course). Keep in mind, "flat rate" charges are more than regular postage.

I prefer to ship the bags in their original packaging, for added protection during shipment, and so you know that you are getting a brand new bag. The weight difference is negligible, with or without the original packaging.

Mahalo for asking.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated original post with next steps after the group buy has been closed. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.