• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy: Limited Edition Hawaii Microfiber Bags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I might be interested but do you know if your store has that many of those bags or are you going to multiple stores?

LOL, I just answered your questions in my reply to Razer...check it out and lmk.

Some people reacted to this post.
So basically I can't get one then?

Username Hidden said:
So basically I can't get one then?

Sure you can brah! As long as the supply meets the demand, lol. If I really have to, I'll drive over to the Waikiki store to get some from them also. I'll do my best to meet everyone's requests.

Lmk, how many you want...

Put me down for one. Thanks!

Looks like Bats and I are on the standby list, if you're gonna be hitting just that one store? =)

I'm in for 2 bags dude! Cheers!

Username Hidden said:
Looks like Bats and I are on the standby list, if you're gonna be hitting just that one store? =)

I'm in for 2 bags dude! Cheers!

Nah, you guys should be good. I'll do my best to make sure everyone can get what they want.

I just don't like going into Waikiki...traffic sucks, no free parking and its always crowded with tourists, LOL! But I can handle a quick stop at the O store if need be. ;o)

cheers dude! thanks for taking the time for doing this for the community. if extra funds are needed for petrol, parking, misc etc. just let us know yeah?

Username Hidden said:
cheers dude! thanks for taking the time for doing this for the community. if extra funds are needed for petrol, parking, misc etc. just let us know yeah?

Mahalo Jon! I'll keep you guys in the loop. Thanks for the offer to help also, that's much appreciated!

Username Hidden said:
Mahalo Jon! I'll keep you guys in the loop. Thanks for the offer to help also, that's much appreciated!

The least we can do dude!

So, the orders are done? If not, count me with one!! It's awesome that what you're doing man.