• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy: Limited Edition Hawaii Microfiber Bags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
looks like i'll be in the last contact group! ha! thanks again for doing this dude! much appreciated!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
looks like i'll be in the last contact group! ha! thanks again for doing this dude! much appreciated!

Mahalo for understanding brah! I just want to make sure I don't screw things up, haha! I should hopefully get to you within the next couple days...

Waiting for being contacted my friend

Username Hidden said:
Mahalo for understanding brah! I just want to make sure I don't screw things up, haha! I should hopefully get to you within the next couple days...

no problem at all dude, it's a massive undertaking, and totally understandable that ya wanna get things right, no worries dude!

Update: Request for the group...Please respond to your PM's as soon as possible once I've messaged you. I will wait until each group is all paid and shipped before moving onto the next...this is to avoid confusion and keep myself organized. Thank you in advance for your diligence, understanding and cooperation. Mahalo!

Just got my stuff and they look fantastic! Thanks again for your effort and generosity!

Username Hidden said:
Just got my stuff and they look fantastic! Thanks again for your effort and generosity!

jealous!

Username Hidden said:

Don't be. We should be getting ours soon my man.

Username Hidden said:
+1. Will leave positive feedback once it's back up.

Username Hidden said:
I'll take a bag, thanks.

Foley, your inbox is full. Please clear some space and I'll send you your total. Mahalo.