• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy Up To 35% Off Oakley Products

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

One of my contacts is an Oakley authorized distributor and I am able to obtain up to 35% off most items. There is a spreadsheet that he gave me permission to send out to anyone that wants to make any purchases. In looking at the spreadsheet it shows limited quantities of some lens, and sunglasses. I would like for the people on this forum to take advantage of buying items while they still can. If anyone is interested PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR ( E-MAIL ). I WILL THEN FORWARD YOU A COPY OF THE EXCEL SPREAD SHEET DIRECTLY TO YOUR E-MAIL.

PLEASE DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD PM SENT. IT'S UNNECESSARY AND TAKES UP SPACE AND PAGES.

Yes I do not mind shipping overseas. However, I will ship priority international and prefer to send out with insurance, as a safeguard to both buyer and seller. Each country has a different threshold for custom duty/import fees. I will always mark as "GIFT" but the only way for you to avoid paying additional fees is to let me know the maximum limit in your respective countries. Each buyer is required to pay for their shipping charges.

Lets use this as a deal thread as well. So I can keep track of everyone's order on here. I can post messages such as; invoice sent, invoice paid, positive feedback provided, and package shipped. All items sold are brand new in the box. No used items will be sold in this thread. If an item is not on this list, such as watches, clothing and other items, please pm the SKU# and I will let you know if I can obtain the item for you.

Some people reacted to this post.
pmmd....

.....reserved for Google Doc Spreadsheet of Oakley Inventory.

Invoice sent to steveocubed 02/24/13 - Invoice paid 02/25/13 pending item for shipping.
Invoice sent to Qtrain 02/25/13 - Invoice paid 02/25/13 shipped. Item received by seller feedback left.
Invoice sent to C.Wied 02/25/13 - Invoice paid 02/27/13 3 raffle tickets.
Item received by seller feedback left.
Invoice sent to Mopiko 02/27/13 - Invoice paid 02/27/13 pending items for shipping.
Invoice sent to Mr Moonlight 02/25/13 Invoice paid 02/28/13 shipped.

I will place the bulk order either Saturday or Monday. It was a pleasure doing business with all of you. 02/27/13 If you have not received the spreadsheet you will receive it by Friday. I know who you are.

I need all payments in by this Friday so I can order in bulk and request up to a 35% discount.

Any questions or concerns please send me a private message.

I am also conducting a raffle for an artist series pair of sun glasses brand new in box. In order to obtain a ticket you have to:
A. Be a part of the group buy, spend over 100, and purchase an Oakley clean kit.
B. You can purchase as many tickets/cleaning kits as you want.
C. At least 13 tickets need to be sold to conduct the raffle.
D. Inside each cleaning kit there will be a raffle ticket inside.
I will then conduct the raffle on YouTube to show which ticket won. You post a picture of your matching ticket and then you can claim your prize.

Good luck to all and thank you in advance for your participation.

This is my way of giving back to Oakley Forum.

PLEASE DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD PM SENT. IT'S UNNECESSARY AND TAKES UP SPACE AND PAGES.

PM sent for list

Will you ship overseas?

Waiting for inventory list.

PM Sent!

Pm'd...

Pm sent....thanks in advance

Do members have to PM you to see the list?