• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy Up To 35% Off Oakley Products

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I sent the spread sheet to everyone that requested one. If for some reason you did not receive the spreadsheet please send me a private message.

hey man, can you pm me a copy of the spreadsheet? thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Just wanted to mention here that Oakley Noob is a great guy to work with. Our transaction went great, so don't hesitate to deal with him.

Awesome guy~! transaction was smooth. Provides every single details and follow ups.
Like i said, communication was spot on:- almost immediate.
Then again, Thanks for putting up with me my carelessness for sending multiple payment errors&invoice over&over again HAH!

CheerS!

Could you please PM me? = I will reply with my email.
thanks!!

I definitely want to thank everyone who participated in the first group buy. It was a pleasure to deal with all of you. I am currently taking orders for the 3rd group buy right now. If anyone is interested please send me a pm.

PMED :3

Wanderer received his items. Sibolong also received his items. Upon receiving your items please post a message in this thread in order for me to provide you with positive feedback.

Username Hidden said:
Wanderer received his items. Sibolong also received his items. Upon receiving your items please post a message in this thread in order for me to provide you with positive feedback.
I've gotten a bunch of stuff from Oakley Noob in the last few months; each time he has been super professional, timely, had his stuff extremely well packed, and is just plain awesome.

I am starting a 4th group buy. I also wanted to mention to the earlier participants who purchased raffle tickets that I will still be having the raffle once I sell 6 more cleaning kits/raffle tickets. So I have not forgotten this. If anyone else wants to participate in the group buy or raffle please send me a message.

received my order from him.. nice seller..easy communication.great item..thanks