• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Wied

Oakley Expert
Turns out I can put together a group buy for sets of a dozen, possible half a dozen, pairs at a time through my friend's father. So, if anybody is interested, we can throw together a group buy for some glasses that y'all would like, I'm in if y'all are.

Any Oakley item you want! For instance I'd like to get together a group buy for Juliet's or some other X-Metal that's currently available.

Group buy from where? And why?

Oakley themselves. My friend's dad used to sell for Oakley, he had 3 stores, and still has lots of connections with Oakley. I'm thinking he could probably get a hold of some products that most can't.

So what sort of prices would we be seeing? Because assuming since this is a group purchase of several of the same pairs, the price wouldn't be full retail. Well. That's just what this all sounds like.

So what sort of prices would we be seeing? Because assuming since this is a group purchase of several of the same pairs, the price wouldn't be full retail. Well. That's just what this all sounds like.

I'm sure the price would not be full retail, I didn't really ask I'm just focused on getting hard-to-get items. I'm asking him tomorrow what he could get his hands on but I can't ask for anything specific until y'all say something y'all want. So y'all gotta give me some clues as to what y'all might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back