• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guess Whos House This Is

Thought I would post some pics of a house that the company I worked for did all the masonary and landscaping at. I was at this place for 8 months last fall/winter. We did all the chimneys/fireplaces, stone veneer and all landscaping. Hint on whos house it is (NFL)
20,000 sqft +
3 Chimneys
7 fireplaces
4 safe rooms

LOL even though I can't afford either size currently, it's 6,200ft. Plus 4 safe-rooms is bragging or paranoia on exactly how valuable he thinks he is outside of the NFL and it's supporters.
NFL commissioner building a Maine home? It appears so | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram
NFL’s top man building in Scarborough - Keep Me Current: News

A $4.6 million, 6,110-square-foot home designed by New York City firm Miller & Wright Architects, now under construction at 4 Bohemia Way, officially belongs to Thomas Rice LLC.

I can tell you it is def over 6,110sqft and the 4.6 million is just for tear down and construction is wrong or doesn't consider everything our part was over a mil by itself. But no worries man if you want to believe what is in the paper and that I am talking out of my ass its all good I was their building the chimneys spend 5 sometimes 6 days a week in that house for 8 months

Back