1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Hey, I used to play in a band back in High School (4 years ago) and my Guitar and mini amp have dwindled in usage over the years. I actually had a 150 Watt Fender, but traded it ironically to help pay for my first Oakley's. If anyone is interested, I have a Washbush Idol Series WI64 that is in decent condition. There are a lot of dings and scratches on it simply due to use over the years. It was actually on display when I lived in the Fraternity house, which was a terrible idea. The bridge is in tact, and so are all of the pickups. The toggle switches work fine and there aren't any issues with the overall sound.

The mini amp I have is a 10 Watt Amp that ran about $99 new, and is still relatively new. I bought it in August as a temporary replacement for the loss of my 15 Watt practice amp, but never found use for it. I wish I had my Fender 150 Watt still...that thing cost around $300, and I ended up selling it for $75. Since it's Thanksgiving, I won't put up any pics as I'm writing this after I just got home, but if anyone is interested, please let me know. Just for reference, a new Washburn WI64 would run anywhere from $450-$650, and I bought mine used at $400 (Edit: These are prices from 5 years ago when the Guitar was new! They are much lower now). I am asking no where near that amount, so please do not brush me off. I can do a Youtube video for sound testing and quality assurance, and I will take pictures and what not. Again, please let me know if you are interested. I find no need for this and think someone else can make better use of this beautiful instrument. Let me know if you are interested!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

bumpy bump