1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Price: $200.00

I wound up getting a second pair of the Gunmetal SI Crosshairs from a buddy of mine for 200 bucks so I will sell them for that price. Thought I'd pass them on to another forum member since they're hard to get (and back ordered on the SI site like crazy).

Comes with original box, cleaning bag, and I ca even throw in a carbon fiber hard case to sweeten the deal.

I'll post up pics later but these are in new condition (he didn't wear them) as far as I can tell.

I have to ship some stuff today so if you pay today they'll go out this afternoon with USPS Priority Mail.

Gunmetal Ballistic SI Crosshairs - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428064568.405730.jpg
    Gunmetal Ballistic SI Crosshairs - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428064582.444167.jpg
    Gunmetal Ballistic SI Crosshairs - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428064595.084564.jpg
    Gunmetal Ballistic SI Crosshairs - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428064606.689880.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ill take them!

Mine, paid for :cool-20:

Last edited by a moderator: 4/3/15
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    And Sold to iRubyRed. That has to be a record.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hey man can you get me 1 of this too? I want 1 please...