• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guys Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so are you guys saying that I could get a return/exchange through an Oakley store? I'll have to check out where my nearest one is and maybe travel to there if this is the case.

What is vault? Never heard of this?

And yes I'll try switching the nose pieces around, maybe the others in the box which weren't already on them are better?

Also I went with the XL :)

Wait so are you guys saying that I could get a return/exchange through an Oakley store? I'll have to check out where my nearest one is and maybe travel to there if this is the case.

What is vault? Never heard of this?

And yes I'll try switching the nose pieces around, maybe the others in the box which weren't already on them are better?

Also I went with the XL :)

Don't hold me/us to that- the company policy is no returns on Customs...BUT...that is at a store managers discretion (as are many policies for many retail operations). I'd call and explain the situation and ask- the worst they can say is no. I'd say the exchange/store credit scenario is the most likely outcome if it's a yes but- I'd swap the nosepieces first...that can make a huge difference. Also, and some here may say I'm crazy but I've had it work, installing both sets of nosepieces backwards- I've found that sometimes creates an in between fit even if I can't get a fit right with one set or another installed normally.

And Vaults are, essentially, Oakley outlets/factory stores- they carry clearance/discontinued Oakley items generally though I'm not versed with those "unicorns" as even in California where the company was founded, they're nearly non-existent.

I assume this is only at an Oakley store? Not, say for example, a sunglasseshut? But yes I'll play around with the nose pads when I get home :) honestly didn't even know the spares made that much difference

Sunglass hut wont do squat. An O store MAY take it as an exchange but I doubt it. All depends on who is working that day and if they had breakfast or not.

Just contacted all the O stores in the UK and every single one of them said they cant do anything :(

Sooooooo I guess I need to put them on ebay? Unless you guys can suggest anything else? Also how much would I even get for them on ebay? I assume a big drop in price...

You're gonna take quite a hit if you sell them. Id list them here and try to trade for something first. If you don't get any bites then try to sell them.

Before you keep freaking out stay calm and try the other set of nose bombs. See if they're smaller and they fit better.

Caaaaaaaaalm. Woooooosaaaaaaaaah. Breathe. ;)

Before you buy anything else, I suggest you take a trip to one of those o stores and try on a few pairs and see what actually suits you best. Unless you enjoy being disappointed again

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

Before you buy anything else, I suggest you take a trip to one of those o stores and try on a few pairs and see what actually suits you best. Unless you enjoy being disappointed again

Yeah I knew I should have done that :( but the nearest O store is in London... which is like 5 hours away lol

I say we just send her a bunch of stuff to try on and she sends them all back when she is done. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back