• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Had To Do It...

bad fishy

I should Work at Oakley
Texas
So I missed out on a pair of Pit Boss' last week (Obiwan!), but had to keep looking. I was able to pick up a complete package on ebay for $320, perfect condition. Got them in today, but I had nowhere to go and the weather is dreary. I'll just have to admire them indoors until I can go break them in. Here are some pics. Not sure if this will be my last pair for the year or not, but it'll definitely be the highest cost pair till my Romeo 1.0 next year! I just had to do it...

d0eeed34.jpg

bc07beb7.jpg

Yeah, you got them right before me obiwan. I was selfishly hoping your would flake and they would be mine. Oh well, we both win now! Have you wore yours out for a sunny day yet? Are they comfortable?

Pit Boss club...represent!!

I wore mine today...glad you guys are getting in on these deals! I love my Pit Boss and im sure you will too Fishy!

Yeah, you got them right before me obiwan. I was selfishly hoping your would flake and they would be mine. Oh well, we both win now! Have you wore yours out for a sunny day yet? Are they comfortable?

The latest pair has not arrived yet but, I have worn the gloss black and matte root beers. I think they fit well, a little heavy compared to other O's but, you get used to it.

Latest Posts

Back