• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Had To Make This Dog A Bit Meaner....

bigOak

Oakley Beginner
Changed the icons and put in black iridium polarized lenses in for, imo, a meaner look......

Fire screams loudly but it doesn't GROWL!

Opinions?

BF082CA4.jpg

BB2F29AA.jpg

26248D06.jpg

07882F51.jpg

I wasnt for sure till I saw them on you. Looks great, bet even better on a sunny day outside. Nice banner in the background, can i get a pic of it?

It take it that is the fmj frame as it looks silver in the photo's. I like that combo. Really changes the look of the Bull. What have you done with the fire lenses & orange Icons?

I work at a vault, so I just tossed the fire lenses in the DE polished black pit bull frame which I got the Black irid. polarized lenses from and tossed them in the back. I took the polished black icons from a ten though. So I just put the orange icons in that matte black ten and added fire lenses to them

I work at a vault, so I just tossed the fire lenses in the DE polished black pit bull frame which I got the Black irid. polarized lenses from and tossed them in the back. I took the polished black icons from a ten though. So I just put the orange icons in that matte black ten and added fire lenses to them

I'd be interested in that Ten if you're not attached to it. I have a matte black frame with black icons and VR28 black iridium polarized lenses for a mean look, but I'm interested in another one and Fire with orange icons sounds pretty fun.

I bet those polished black looks killa with those lenses & even better with the orange icons. I'd have been interested in that set up. Love to see the photos of both the ten & pit bull if you can big.

Back