1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

As some of you know I have been trying to get a stainless/rubber band for my holeshot. After being told I could then I couldnt and back and forth on just buying the band, I was finally told I could get the band for $500!!! I tried to explain to the guy the price difference was only $175 between the two, with stainless and with rubber band. Well I got some help from my peeps at the DFW Oakley stores who located me a complete watch with a white face and stainless band for $410! LOL So by buying the whole set, I save but get more. Guess was blessing in disguise as I got another watch for $200 more than what I was thinking. Oh well I'll put the extra watch next to the Minute Machine I just picked up lol

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

They're very proud of all of their bands really. Kinda nuts

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Yeah its crazy. But i do recall they used to sell the steel band for the holeshot for $150 back some time ago

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

yea thats what all the O managers were saying down here

5. fatherof3

fatherof3 Oakley Beginner

they didnt help me at all..

6. Tunnie

Tunnie Oakley Beginner

They shocked me with prices and the fact that you need to send in your stuff so many times as well. And that takes weeks!
    But last time I asked them for temple shocks, they shipped them to me free of charge. Didn't even need to send in the frame.

7. cobaltblue92

cobaltblue92 Oakley Beginner

Sorry to revive an old thread, but they wanted to charge me $127 for a 12 Gauge unobtainium band. Yeah Proud.

8. Dr. Paul

Dr. Paul Oakley Beginner

I feel scared to send my watch into their customer service in case it gets lost in transition or something.. anyone else have this fear?

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Nope. FedEx with tracking.

10. Dr. Paul

Dr. Paul Oakley Beginner

But what if they lose it while working on it, you don't have proof which watch you sent in.. just the fact you sent one. For example, I have the diamond minute machine.. whose to say they won't say I sent a regular version?