• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HAHA Oakley Customer Service

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
As some of you know I have been trying to get a stainless/rubber band for my holeshot. After being told I could then I couldnt and back and forth on just buying the band, I was finally told I could get the band for $500!!! I tried to explain to the guy the price difference was only $175 between the two, with stainless and with rubber band. Well I got some help from my peeps at the DFW Oakley stores who located me a complete watch with a white face and stainless band for $410! LOL So by buying the whole set, I save but get more. Guess was blessing in disguise as I got another watch for $200 more than what I was thinking. Oh well I'll put the extra watch next to the Minute Machine I just picked up lol

They shocked me with prices and the fact that you need to send in your stuff so many times as well. And that takes weeks!
But last time I asked them for temple shocks, they shipped them to me free of charge. Didn't even need to send in the frame.

I feel scared to send my watch into their customer service in case it gets lost in transition or something.. anyone else have this fear?

But what if they lose it while working on it, you don't have proof which watch you sent in.. just the fact you sent one. For example, I have the diamond minute machine.. whose to say they won't say I sent a regular version?

Latest Posts

Back