• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HAHA Oakley Customer Service

But what if they lose it while working on it, you don't have proof which watch you sent in.. just the fact you sent one. For example, I have the diamond minute machine.. whose to say they won't say I sent a regular version?
Do you truly think a company as large and well established as Oakley would try to say you sent a different item in than what you did? Come on now!

But what if they lose it while working on it, you don't have proof which watch you sent in.. just the fact you sent one. For example, I have the diamond minute machine.. whose to say they won't say I sent a regular version?
They take pride on providing good/great customer service when truly possible.

The fact that you think someone would try to pull a switcheroo on you just says you shouldn't even send your watch in for service. Also, I've noticed you said you've had your watch serviced at other locations than Oakley. You've pretty much already voided your warranty so you shouldn't have to worry about sending it to Oakley anyway anymore. They wouldn't want to touch it.

They take pride on providing good/great customer service when truly possible.

The fact that you think someone would try to pull a switcheroo on you just says you shouldn't even send your watch in for service. Also, I've noticed you said you've had your watch serviced at other locations than Oakley. You've pretty much already voided your warranty so you shouldn't have to worry about sending it to Oakley anyway anymore. They wouldn't want to touch it.

I've had it for 7 years, so it's out of warranty already. I'm not saying Oakley would pull a switch, I'm just nervous because it has happened to me before for a $200 item. This on the other hand, is a $3500 item and wish there was a way to get these things done in person.

I feel scared to send my watch into their customer service in case it gets lost in transition or something.. anyone else have this fear?

Forum member Infinite Hero sent in a watch that got mauled while at service and they made it right. Then again Marcus sent in 2 frames (that he should not have had to) for lens replacement. Those 24k frames went missing from within the repair facility and he did NOT recoup FMV. I've also seen other threads where watches left service in worse shape than when they went in- I'm just too lazy to search. If you are needing battery replacement there is NO WAY that I would send a Diamond MM into service...

Latest Posts

Back