1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hush18

hush18 Oakley Beginner

I've seen a couple posts stating that the half jacket lenses fit other frames. Are there any lenses widely available that will fit the half jackets? My lenses are scratched up and I was looking to replace them, but it seems Oakley doesn't really carry the replacement lenses anymore.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Revant Optics

Revant Optics www.RevantOptics.com Premium Member Lifetime Member

@hush18 I've seen Half Jacket lenses in Bottlecap and Romeo 2 frames, but never tried swapping the lenses in Half Jacket frames.

I went ahead and grabbed a pair of lenses for Bottlecap and tried them in Half Jackets, but it looks like these are a little bit to big to fit. I didn't try it with lenses for Romeo 2, but imagine those wouldn't fit given the unique shape of the lenses.

There may be more options though! Interested in hearing if any other members know lenses that work! -Kevin

3. hush18

hush18 Oakley Beginner

Thanks for trying that out. I found a post by another memeber that their local SGH had half jacket lenses in stock still. I went to my local and placed an order for the others to be sent to me. The only thing that worries me is the guy in the store only took down my information on a piece of scrap paper. So hopefully the lenses actually make it there and they call me.

4. Greatestalltime

Greatestalltime Oakley Enthusiast

Do you have a link?

5. hush18

hush18 Oakley Beginner

6. Greatestalltime

7. NoFair

NoFair Oakley Collector

8. Greatestalltime

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome.

Shadestation sells authentic Oakley.

But concerning links we post......unless it is in the fakes thread you can have the understanding that it is a legitimate item.

Greatestalltime likes this.
  10. Greatestalltime

I should have assumed but thank you.