1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Anyone know if these are for smaller faces like Twenty and original HJ or if they are large fit like Fast Jacket? I have seen Asian fit as dicontinued(?) but see SGH has black on black XL...anyone?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the piper

anyone try these?

3. Mizztyler91

Mizztyler91 Oakley Beginner

They're a smaller fit

4. hardeda

hardeda Oakley Beginner

they are intended to fit the same faces as the original HJ's

5. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Yes Bottle rockets fit my face better than half jacket 2.0. Bottle rocket seem larger.

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

The standard fit version is on USSI, it might just be a nose pad swap going from Asian to standard fit on this frame.

7. the piper

I found my answers ..thanks everyone...Smaller fit. If Flaks are small for u these really will be-perfect for me ..I got a pair through Citicard rewards coming today or tomorrow for 72 dollars of the Black XL...I'd say closer fit to old HJ and maybe just a bit bigger than Twenty but not by a lot. The XL is for the lens which ironically didn't seem a lot bigger than regular....If u can wear Pit Bull ,fast Jacket etc these are small for u for sure... and yes there is a Matte Si version out but had to jump on the Polished with 50 dollars off...there were lots of cool color ways for Asian fit made briefly available like a Cinder frame They are history according to telesales...these do come with the 2 sets of nosepads