• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket 2.0 On Oakley.com Now!!!

Looks like they're up on the Japan website and they posted, what looks to be, all the colorways...atleast for the Asian Fit model. Liking the Atomic Orange HJ2 XL's :eek:P

HALF JACKET® 2.0 (ASIAN FIT)
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 (Asian Fit) Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store |

HALF JACKET® 2.0 XL (ASIAN FIT)
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL (Asian Fit) Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store |

POLARIZED HALF JACKET 2.0 (ASIAN FIT)
Oakley Polarized Half Jacket 2.0 (Asian Fit) Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store |

POLARIZED HALF JACKET® 2.0 XL (ASIAN FIT)
Oakley Polarized Half Jacket 2.0 XL (Asian Fit) Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store |

HALF JACKET® 2.0 TRANSITIONS® SOLFX™ (Asian Fit)
Oakley HALF JACKET 2.0 Transitions® SOLFX

I like these two:

4e791560182ac.jpg

4e790dcf2a22f.jpg

Thought I would bring this thread from the grave and say I saw one of these in person. I saw polished black black iridium. To me they looked a lot like a mix of the fast jacket and the held jacket. They still looked nice. Supposedly right now they have them in Japan but are brigning them to the us. I was told they were only made as Asian for a prototype sell in Japan. I'm not to big of a fan of this style frame but they do look nice.

They look like Flaks that have the thick temples for the slanted Icon from the Half Jacket. Except they've been taking HGH and don't fit the lenses anymore.

I hope they're larger than the Flaks, but not as insanely wide as the Fasts (which are too small considering how big they fit).

NOT a fan of the Scalpel style on the way the earsocks fit the stems.

And WHY is the "XL" version only a slight reshape of the lens. Why wouldn't the XL be bigger, taller, wider, etc?

Hard to give full impressions without having them on my face. The Fasts look great on the website until they're on your head.

Back