1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Truth

Truth Oakley Beginner

Good Morning All !
    Its a rare posting from me but I do read regularly!
    Just sold my snapped Minute 2 on Ebay and I am considering a second pair of Half Jackets.
    I notice the Ebay company I bought my last Halfs from (from The States) are no longer trading which is a shame.
    Anyone know of a good reliable dealer who would export to England as they are so much cheaper in The States?
    My second question is are Half Jacket and Quarter Jacket lenses interchangable? I had never even heard of Quarter Jackets until today!
    I am only 5 feet 5 inches and have a small head....... like a peanut :lolsign: ........ so I think Quarters would fit me as I would imagine they are like Asian fit? Just wondered IF I did buy Quarters could I swap my current Half lenses between the two?
    Probably daft questions but someone has to ask them :grin:
    Thanks in advance for any help
    Take care
    Truth

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wally Taylor

Wally Taylor Oakley Enthusiast

Peanut Head! LOL. Laughing with Youmas I always felt I had a radish head!
    Have Youchecked with Shade Station? They have price narching.

Truth likes this.
  3. Truth

Truth Oakley Beginner

Seriously my head is like a pin head! :lol:
    I haven't no but I will . Evans Cycles are selling Quarter Jackets at £50 at the moment but after looking into it a bit I think they may be too small even for me.
    Might look for some nearly new Half Jackets on Ebay.....

4. Rizmack

Rizmack Oakley Beginner

I initially bought a pair of Half Jacket 2.0s because they suited my head size, but then found two issues with them: they were a little tight around the temples and that they sat way too close to my face, resulting in my eyelashes touching the lenses.

I traded my pair in for Flak 2.0s in the end, despite the price increase.

Wouldn't bother with the old Half Jackets either despite the sale, the 2.0s are much better all round.

Truth likes this.