1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Green13

Green13 Oakley Beginner

Hello everyone,

Today I tried the half jacket 2.0 XL black polished frame and suits me very well.
    Is the flak jacket frame shape exactly the same except the arms or is there difference ?
    Also what about the lenses shape?
    The polished black frame of half jacket looks also in my eyes more formal than flak jacket which isote sporty or am I wrong?
    I was ready to order blind the flak jacket xlj but now after tried the half jacket 2.0 I am very comfused..

Last edited: 4/23/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. da_nige

da_nige Oakley Enthusiast

Have a look at my pictures in this thread and also the YouTube video. Should help you out

Neil

Green13 likes this.
  3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Flak is a bit bigger as far as fit, although size is close when not wearing them. I'm just not a fan of how the flak looks.

Green13 likes this.
  4. Green13

Green13 Oakley Beginner

Edit

Last edited: 4/24/14
  5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I feel like the flaks are little bit snugger actually ... I think the halfs have a bit of cats eye look to lenses but it's just a personal preference

6. Green13

Green13 Oakley Beginner

Unfortunately the Flaks here aren't available, only special order,impossible to try..
    Half 2.0 XL suits me very good and I like the <eye look> lens shape..
    Also I like better the Half's temples shape than Flak's and also half looks more formal..