1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

Has anyone heard anything about these? I saw a couple stock images from oakley and the White/violet colorway looks really promising! they have a similar earsock shape to the fast jackets too

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey Oakley Enthusiast

They're on the Japan site -
    Oakley -

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Looks like a straight up blend of the Fast Jacket and Flak Jacket. I like it but Oakley just does not get the point....those colorways and combos stink. Nah....we don't want to sell glasses so don't do Ruby, Ice, Emerald, Positive Red and on and on and on

4. mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey Oakley Enthusiast

Note that all those are "Asian Fit" - they don't have the standard fit models posted so they're might be something worth waiting for later - I mean there is an Atomic Orange/Fire IridiumXL pair in there afterall!

5. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Saw a few up on eBay like a month ago. They went for pretty low too. They look really funky, way different from the original Half Jacket.

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

There are are people that like those colors that "stink"..and Atomic Orange is on there for people who want "funkier" colorways I hear Emerald though is being discontinued..but I've heard a lot of false info from O people....we'll see ...room for all tastes, i hope or should those of us that wear black just find another brand?

7. eedwinn

eedwinn Oakley Beginner

Wow! Looks promising! I hope it will get released soon!

8. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

My bet is Jan/Feb 2012

9. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

last heard, the Half Jacket 2.0 will be released early next year, they were place on the US site by mistake a month or so ago. but as mentioned the Japan site carries them in the asian fit.