• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Half Jacket Lenses (original, NOT 2.0)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything updated (deleted all sold to shrink the overall size of the thread). Quite a few sold but lots left.

Some people reacted to this post.
Are any of these available?? The XLJ Black Iridium, XLJ Fire Iridium & XLJ Fire Iridium Polarized or XLJ Positive Red Iridium?

@Oakster **BUMP** Any word on availability of any of these lenses? Would like to get the #15 XLJ Positive Red for sure and maybe #8 or #12 XLJ Fire Iridium Poloarized. PM sent! Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
@Oakster **BUMP** Any word on availability of any of these lenses? Would like to get the #15 XLJ Positive Red for sure and maybe #8 or #12 XLJ Fire Iridium Poloarized. PM sent! Thanks!
Please PM Oakster and he will get back to you. There is no need to keep posting the same question in this thread cluttering up the exchange.

Username Hidden said:
Please PM Oakster and he will get back to you. There is no need to keep posting the same question in this thread cluttering up the exchange.

I'm newer to this forum and don't see the option to PM but did start a conversation with him and not sure if that is the PM option or not. Not trying to clutter just noticed the thread was collection some dust. Ha ha. Don't want to miss out on getting some hard to find lenses for my Half Jack 1.0's! Thanks for understanding.

Username Hidden said:
I'm newer to this forum and don't see the option to PM but did start a conversation with him and not sure if that is the PM option or not. Not trying to clutter just noticed the thread was collection some dust. Ha ha. Don't want to miss out on getting some hard to find lenses for my Half Jack 1.0's! Thanks for understanding.
Starting that conversation is the PM(private measege) option. He will get back to via that method as soon as he can. He is really good about it!
Good luck!

Everything is updated with what's currently available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back