• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket OCP Custom Frame Colors

NiGHTSx2

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
I'm trying to assemble a list of all the rarer colors that were only offered in the Oakley Custom Program for the original Half Jacket. o-review.com has a partial list, but I know for sure that several frame colors are absent from their list. If anyone has additions to the list, please post them here.

Here's the colors that I know exist:

Team Bright Green
Team Bright Orange
Team Dark Green
Team Light Blue
Team Navy Blue
Team Red (not sure if this is identical to Metallic Red or not)
Team Yellow

Frame colors I have heard of, but have never seen for sale:
Team Dark Red
Team Blue

There is a difference between Team Red and Metallic Red. Metallic Red is a little lighter than the Blood frame color that came in a few styles.

Trying to complete the list of colors, so any assistance is appreciated. Here are the other, more common, colors (from o-review):

Black Chrome
Bronze
Brown Smoke
Carbon Fiber
Dark Grey
Jet Black
Matte Black
Metallic Black
Metallic Purple
Metallic Red
Pearl White
Pink Plasma
Powder Blue
Rootbeer
Silver

There is a difference between Team Red and Metallic Red. Metallic Red is a little lighter than the Blood frame color that came in a few styles.

Thanks for the info. I came across a Metallic Red frame at the Vault that was factory labeled as Team Red. So maybe it was a mistake or something.

Wasn't Team Vegas Gold also offered at one point? Or am I thinking of Flak Jackets? I know I've seen that color as an OCP option somewhere before for a "Jacket".

I know there are Vegas Gold ear socks, but I've never heard of a frame yet. I'll put that on the "possible" list.

I'm hoping someone has a copy of the HJ OCP form that they use at the O Stores. Those usually show all possible frame colors.

I know there are Vegas Gold ear socks, but I've never heard of a frame yet. I'll put that on the "possible" list.

I'm hoping someone has a copy of the HJ OCP form that they use at the O Stores. Those usually show all possible frame colors.
No, I'm talking frames. I've actually seen them in Vegas Gold. I just can't remember if they were Flaks or Halfs. They're pretty rare. Hardly ever see them. But they do exist. Just like the Brown Sugar Fast Jacket frames. They're out there...it's just that nobody advertises it.

OK, I found a site where they offer OCP frames in Vegas Gold. They're for Flaks, though. But I'm almost certain the color was available for Half Jackets as well. I seem to recall even seeing a pair in person once...I wish I could remember where, though.

Anyway, here's the link (scroll down the page a bit to see the gold ones):
Custom Flak Jackets

Back