1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have an almost unused pair of these (tried them and found I prefer Whiskers) and I'm looking to trade them for a pair of black frame Five squared with polarized lenses or black framed Radars. Used is fine as long as the lenses have no visible flaws when worn and there is no damage to the frame. Half Wire 2.0, 05-746 Black Chrome, Tungsten Iridium - IMG_1886.JPG Half Wire 2.0, 05-746 Black Chrome, Tungsten Iridium - IMG_1888.JPG

Frame on the Half Wires is as new, lenses are almost perfect (very small mark on one lens, no flaws visible when worn). Rubbers are also like new. Comes with microfiber bag only (might not be the correct one..)

I'm in Norway, but shipping is usually safe and easy from the US.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I also have a US address for those not wanting to ship out to the country.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also interested in the new Canteen or Valve. I prefer dark frames and polarized lenses, but I'm flexible...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got some Valves and Radars, but still interested in black framed Five Squareds (I would prefer the new model with rubber at the nose bridge)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Traded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.