1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Nickers

Nickers Oakley Beginner

Hi all, as the titles suggests are there any accessories for oakley half wire 2.0??

I managed to find some transition lenses for a good price but was wandering if there were any ear socks for them, am I right in thinking the half wire 2.0 was discontinued???

Last question for now, I like half lenses because I think they suit me better because I have a narrow face are there any sunglasses you would recommend??

I like metal frames over the other types but I am interested in what you guys recommend?? :smile:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OpinionatedOakley

OpinionatedOakley Oakley Beginner

I recommend the Half-X - best half wire ever released!

3. Nickers

Nickers Oakley Beginner

Thanks mate we cant seem to get them on the oakley uk site but can on the us site. Anyone know of any accessories for the half wire 2.0?

4. OpinionatedOakley

OpinionatedOakley Oakley Beginner

I've never seen ear socks for sale. Might want to call Oakley and ask. If I had a pair I'd see which socks from other models fit, but no one has every sent me a pair of 2.0's that I didn't return for defects.

5. Nickers

Nickers Oakley Beginner

ok thanks mate would be interested to know if there are any accessories out there :smile: