• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half X 2.0

C3SeH.jpg
Modded above, here is the original from your other post:
UWuaz.jpg

I think using a Half Jacket lens as a pseudo template might work out well.. Has me tempted to find the Half X before another Juliet

Oh! Thank you Jeff. I forgot I posted that. Looking at it side by side makes the Half X look more like a Half Jacket, which isn't bad.

yeah the lenses dont look awkward anymore. awesome!

Hahaha. Wish they had an Awkward Turtle animation thing. I think if I WERE to do this again, I'd use these as a template and make my marks before hand. It would be 10x easier with a mark rather than doing it by eye. I might try these with the VR28 BIP. We'll see. But yeah, they are much more appealing without that huge lens.

Question for you guys with the Half X. If you apply pressure to the back top part of the lens and push outwards, does the lens seem to want to pop out, kind of like a Lifestyle frame? It doesn't ACTUALLY pop out, but it seems loose and like it shouldn't be doing that. Let me know if you guys have experienced this.

Question for you guys with the Half X. If you apply pressure to the back top part of the lens and push outwards, does the lens seem to want to pop out, kind of like a Lifestyle frame? It doesn't ACTUALLY pop out, but it seems loose and like it shouldn't be doing that. Let me know if you guys have experienced this.

dont push on it haha (stress cracks!)! the lenses arent held in the most secure way, but the right way is to unscrew it from the side (not the hinge screw, theres another one that screws up from the bottom)

Latest Posts

Back