1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. WireDShuT

WireDShuT Oakley Beginner

Anyone have a pair of both of these glasses. I would like to see a pic of them side by side. Unfortunately i dont have an oakley stores within 200 miles of me and none of the dealers around here carry either one of these. I actually have a pair of the half x's but they are to small for my face. Im thinking about returning the half x's for the xs but i would like to see a size comparison before i do an exchange. thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

XS is for sure bigger than the Half X. I don't own a Half X, but the fit of the XS is very similar to a Juliet.

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

the half X on the other hand fits much looser, although the frame itself is slightly smaller. thats due to the spring hinges. the lenses are (for me) disproportionally large - they extend downwards quite alot and do touch my cheeks.. i would say as tall as the Xsquared lenses. from memory.

anyway,return the half X for the X-squared... the X-squared is much better in any case..

4. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Here are some pics of mine...hope it helps....

Half X And X Squared Comparison? - IMG_0548.jpg
    Half X And X Squared Comparison? - IMG_0546.jpg

5. WireDShuT

WireDShuT Oakley Beginner

thanks for the info guys and thanks for the pic echav23. I think im gonna keep the half x's but im now on the hunt for some xs. If anyone is lookin to get rid of a pair (polished carbon) please let me know. thanks again guys.