• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Half x frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I am looking for a cheap half x frame in really good condition... specifically looking for either plasma or carbon. Lens condition is not a big deal, just looking for a nice frame. so please reply with what you got and how much!!!

Greg

Some people reacted to this post.
Ahhh i thought you are retired??? :eek:

Welcome back :)

haha guys... Nah still retired from collecting!!!! These are for strictly wearing....

Username Hidden said:
haha guys... Nah still retired from collecting!!!! These are for strictly wearing....
If I had a nickel for every time I have said that! I would probably have like 4 nickels...

For real guys... See I was only collecting cause I wanted to put a world class collection together and after the livestrong c six, I just lost all passion its truly gone. No matter how great a collection is there is always something else out there.

Username Hidden said:
For real guys... See I was only collecting cause I wanted to put a world class collection together and after the livestrong c six, I just lost all passion its truly gone. No matter how great a collection is there is always something else out there.
You actually snagged a Livestrong C6?

Username Hidden said:
You actually snagged a Livestrong C6?
I second the question

REALLY? In some way my words imply that I owned at a livestrong c-six??? NO, I never even saw one with my own eyes. what I was trying to convey was after learning about the livestrong c six, my collecting days were over. once you think you have something great, you always find there is something else out there.