1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys, I am looking for a cheap half x frame in really good condition... specifically looking for either plasma or carbon. Lens condition is not a big deal, just looking for a nice frame. so please reply with what you got and how much!!!

Greg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
    Ahhh i thought you are retired??? :eek:

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley = crack

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    Welcome back :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    haha guys... Nah still retired from collecting!!!! These are for strictly wearing....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    If I had a nickel for every time I have said that! I would probably have like 4 nickels...

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For real guys... See I was only collecting cause I wanted to put a world class collection together and after the livestrong c six, I just lost all passion its truly gone. No matter how great a collection is there is always something else out there.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    You actually snagged a Livestrong C6?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    I second the question

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    REALLY? In some way my words imply that I owned at a livestrong c-six??? NO, I never even saw one with my own eyes. what I was trying to convey was after learning about the livestrong c six, my collecting days were over. once you think you have something great, you always find there is something else out there.