1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    2 pairs (L+F) Half X Nose bombs. One pair is small, second pair is large.
    1 Half X screw. This screw is the only version of itself across the x-metal line up and is rather uncommon.
    $40 PP F&F shipped First Class USPS w/ tracking

Also have a carbon frame w/ BP lenses that is missing arms and nose rubbers. It does have the piece that connects the lenses, orbital and arms into place as well as the rubber gasket pair and screws. I had two Half X frames, the arms broke opposite of each other so they were combined.

Lenses are scratched, frame is in excellent condition with minimal wear. One who would have value in this would probably either need to replace the front frame for cosmetic reasons or need the 2 screws and 2 gaskets.

$35 PP F&F shipped First Class USPS w/ tracking

Last edited by a moderator: 4/6/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can you confirm what size the nose bombs are?
    need small

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One pair of nose bombs is small, other is large.

Last edited by a moderator: 4/6/15
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the easist way to tell is to look at the back where it mounts. If both sides along the bottom are the same it's small. If the side that would be against your nose is larger it's the lrg.

I'll take a pic of mine to show what I mean.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Revised description to include size of nose bombs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All SOLD