• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half X Real Or???

Peter Gilley

Oakley Beginner
At ebay there are a pair of half x going for 139 dollars and I am wondering if they are real. It is listed by "buysaleitems" has anybody done business with them?

They look good to me and thats a pretty good price for a brand new pair! They should be the Plasma/Tungsten Iridium!

Don't be surprised they go for cheap. The Half X isn't very popular. The funny thing is i predict these will be sought after when they discontinue them and collectors will want them for their x metal collections.

They have 40 available. I'be been watching that auction for a week, I think there were 65 or so available before. All the feedback left is positive.

The Plasma/Tungsten is the most common of the Half X colorways........ The X Metal and the Carbon Half X fetch much more, in the $200+ range. There are a few plasma/ice combos out there also probably in the $175 range.

I saw an X Metal Half X frame sell for $180 without lenses.....

The Half X frame is awesome! One of the most comfortable frames I own. I've seen the Tungsten version and the polished Vr28 Black Iridium version go around $129 with free shipping before. There's a guy who sells them BNIB with coin and all. They pop up quite frequently. Don't know if this is the same person you're referring to, but you should be fine.

Hello! I just joined here. Don't let low eBay prices throw you off. Big sellers typically only make like $5 over their cost. The last few months I have been searching eBay for Half X's. They are the only Metals that are comfortable and look good on me, so I figured I'd stock up. I already had one pair, and I know that the fake Half X's out there don't even attempt to look real. So I was really patient, and went for listings with bad pics, people with not a lot of sales (but always 100% feedback.) Every auction I bid on, I won by sniping. I bought four pairs- $102, $140, $150 and $185. All the frames were Carbon. The $185 pair was Black Iridium Polarized, the rest were non-polarized Black Iridium. I picked up lenses in various other colors, but that's for another thread...

Latest Posts

Back