• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Xcited!?!

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
I purchased my first complete pair of x-metals and it's a Half X... I really wanted the second gen coin and I wanted this frame in carbon or polished. I paid a little more than I usually would, but I like them more than I expected to! They have the original BIP (one scratch) and bronze polarized installed. The hinges, frame and box seem like new. Trying to decide on lens color. Just the Mars to go...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I believe OakleyVault.com still has some half-X replacement lenses available. Selection is sparse but price is a steal...

So first gen coin is the smaller one and the larger coin is the 2nd gen? Good lookin pair
First gen coin is the bigger flat one, second gen is smaller but thicker.

No separate nose, no jet intake, weird earstems - the Half X really is the Jon Snow of the range... Still, essential if you're collecting the family.

First gen coin is the bigger flat one, second gen is smaller but thicker.

No separate nose, no jet intake, weird earstems - the Half X really is the Jon Snow of the range... Still, essential if you're collecting the family.

Gotcha, I have the large, flat one and I thought it was an early one based on when I purchased it. I like the frame though myself and wear em quite often.

I'm towards the end of the second volume of a Storm of Swords, so trying to avoid any speculation right now :)

Latest Posts

Back