• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold HalfX Xmetal w/ warm grey #SOLD & juliet plasma w/ ice 1st gen #SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all a friend has given me these two frames, he wants to sell, they are used, but they still have many joys to give to their new owner, he wants to sell them together because it makes them sad to separate them....

I can only put 15 photos, by the limitation of the forum, I send more photos on request, I'll try to make the best description as possible

HalfX Xmetal w/ warm grey #SOLD

This frame has less use, the frame has no scratchers or signs, everything is fine, the rubbers as the first day, the lenses have use and cleaning marks, they are thin and I can not capture them in the photos, the label of the box still in one piece, came with maching box, papers, bag and coin.

Lenses 7,5/10
Frame 9,5/10
Rubbers 9/10
Box 9,5/10

Juliet plasma w/ ice Iridium #SOLD

Plasma with ji serial 1st gen, the nose bridge the right side with enough movement, the left is still good, I have tried them and they remain firm in the face, but need tune-up, he change the original ice lenses for other ice in oakley and come with the original xtra ice lenses, even though they are not very good, the frame has enough use, has discoloration in the bridge of the nose from the bottom, does not notice when they are put, rubbers are in good condition.

Had several juliets and mixed boxes, so the box is juliet but some xmetal, the foam inside the box is missing a part but the rest is fine, look at photos, came with, coin, papers and xtra nose pads, the juliet don't have mf-bag.

Serial ji035560
Frame 8/10
Lenses 7,7/10
Rubbers 9/10
Nose bridge right 3/10
Nose bridge left 8.5/10
Xtra ice lenses 2/10

IMG_7664.JPG
IMG_7665.JPG
IMG_7666.JPG
IMG_7667.JPG
IMG_7668.JPG
IMG_7674.JPG
IMG_7675.JPG
IMG_7676.JPG
IMG_7677.JPG
IMG_7678.JPG
IMG_7692.JPG
IMG_7694.JPG
IMG_7695.JPG
IMG_7704.JPG
IMG_7709.JPG

Halfx sold juliet sold in g&s with tracking and insurance included.

Thanks for look, have agregar day.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hi man! Would you be willing to sell the Half X alone? And do the scratches on the lenses affect vision?
Thank you hermano!

Username Hidden said:
Hi man! Would you be willing to sell the Half X alone? And do the scratches on the lenses affect vision?
Thank you hermano!
Thanks bro but he want sell together, depends on where you look, I have put them and I have gotten used to them quickly, I think they still have a lot of use

More pics.

IMG_7669.JPG
IMG_7671.JPG
IMG_7672.JPG
IMG_7673.JPG
IMG_7679.JPG
IMG_7680.JPG
IMG_7681.JPG
IMG_7685.JPG
IMG_7701.JPG
IMG_7702.JPG
IMG_7703.JPG
IMG_7696.JPG
IMG_7697.JPG
IMG_7699.JPG
IMG_7700.JPG

Still available

My friend down the price only one time, get the half and juliet for 480 both allin

Halfx SOLD
Juliet still available for 250 allin

Bump

Juliet still available

Drop to 240 allin

Bump

Juliet still available