• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hand Painted Holiday Pairs - who got what?

i just got done chatting with Brian Takumi and he told me just one was made of the Tie Dye Frogs and no special bag included. Super wicked pair of Frogs!!

Last edited:
Thats why we wanted forum members to gobble them up! Can you imagine what would happen if some1 actually BOUGHT it, and paid the FULL price?!?!

Yea he would get a 1 of a kind pair of Oakley sunglasses :lolsign:,

so what's the difference between that and the same as the 24k Juliets and X-squared, that's what the seller does, he raises the prices so people follow

Unreal so does this means that thats the fair market value for these?? Since forum members refers to ebay to value what they sell at the exchange section?? Lets not be hyprocrites but its true right?? Same to be said for.the 2ks releases retails 450 correct me.if.im.wrong at the exchange minimum 1400 okay okay its 24k and its metal only 750 done in the whole planet.........okay okay holiday releases only 26 no duplicates only one in the whole planet so there you go its just terrible OKAY IM NOT BEEECHING here just stating the facts, but this i truly what i believe if that piece is priced at 1500 that piece is gone in a day 4sure.

Unreal so does this means that thats the fair market value for these?? Since forum members refers to ebay to value what they sell at the exchange section?? Lets not be hyprocrites but its true right?? Same to be said for.the 2ks releases retails 450 correct me.if.im.wrong at the exchange minimum 1400 okay okay its 24k and its metal only 750 done in the whole planet.........okay okay holiday releases only 26 no duplicates only one in the whole planet so there you go its just terrible OKAY IM NOT BEEECHING here just stating the facts, but this i truly what i believe if that piece is priced at 1500 that piece is gone in a day 4sure.
Was that in English?

No, $10,000 is not the market value. You kinda need people to pay that price for it to be established as its value. Probably not just one transaction either, since there can be outliers (i.e. A stupid buyer and only one stupid buyer).

Will it be $1,400 in the future. I don't know. It certainly has the supply but will it have the demand? Everyone is jazzed right now, but it's still early and just came out. I have a hard time imagining people will be excited for these years in the future.

Like I said in an earlier post, not many people are clamouring for Brian Takumi and Visual Mayhem one offs that were hand painted for O Stores from a while back. They have done multiple of these, but this holiday release is the most high profile. I can't see these one offs being more in demand and therefore bringing in crazy prices, either.

Latest Posts

Back