• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Handfull Of Sunglasses For Shipping Only At The Vault.

missed out on everything! i guess it was legit...that is the best sale to go down in history. Deals and steals for sure! Congrats to anyone who got 8 PAIRS! I f*cking just paid $72 for grenades! pissed off..i need that venting thread..

**note: mine are non MPH..i wish i could've gotten the scalpel, jupiter, sideways, and hijinx but i took too long...dammit

I'll sell you a pair of sideways for half off retail!

these just went for free..no ones paying for anything right now haha and that frame doesn't seem to fit anyones face,,I'm younger and my head is small and they're still snug and give me a headache

You can still get the Jupiters.

its not worth it anymore to me..i don't like anything but frogs, jawbones, and brooks. free oakleys are free oakleys but I'm good without....only a couple more months till i get my free neon yellow frogs!! so I'm good for now haha

I hope they don't get cancelled. I would like to see some new stuff up on the site. Some of those styles they have had up there for months.

Back