• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Handfull Of Sunglasses For Shipping Only At The Vault.

LOL...!!!!! I can't imagine my mom trading me some shades!!! Or my GF: hey honey I just got the new max fear light what do you have for trading???

LOL...!!!!! I can't imagine my mom trading me some shades!!! Or my GF: hey honey I just got the new max fear light what do you have for trading???
LOL...nice one...hey mum! wanna trade my motogp antix for your uh...jupiters!! your GF is gona expect this to be your little friendly 'forget all the O stuff i buy myself heres a little free sometign for you'...hmm. do you or do you not tell her it was free haha.

LOL...nice one...hey mum! wanna trade my motogp antix for your uh...jupiters!! your GF is gona expect this to be your little friendly 'forget all the O stuff i buy myself heres a little free sometign for you'...hmm. do you or do you not tell her it was free haha.

Course I won't say they were free, I'm gonna cash these presents later!!! Hahahaha !!

This has happened before and it was a glitch, all orders were cancelled and monies paid were refunded. But there is always a chance, so I put in for a few just in case...

There was a pricing glitch on the Europe website this year on the OCP pages. They cancelled all the orders & there was uproar about it all over the Oakley Facebook pages. Eventually they agreed to standby the prices on the orders. It was no way as good a price as you guys got but i got my OCP Jawbones for £86.00 instead of £240.00. If they do cancel you all need to be putting pressure on them all over their Facebook pages & you never know what will happen. Good luck guys.

Back