• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Happy Birthday To Me :o)

Happy Birthday! With the way they've been "improving" their original glasses it might happen! God forbid they destroy the classics though..

sound like a pretty sweet combination - wanna see pics asap :cool:

They'll look something like these but Black Plaid - The Oakley Review - Glasses :eek:) I just wanted something unique and seeing as how Oakley will probably never do another Ti Clear anything, atleast not stateside, I had to jump on this idea as those lenses on the Vault.com may be gone soon! So now I'll have my other $50 giftcard to use on the Overthetop 2's ;o)

i know that pair :eek:)
Oakley Gascan Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store
have not seen those with Ti lenses yet . . .

do you think we will get a OTT 2.0?!

They'll look sweet, trust me! I'm just glad the Thump 2 lenses fit in the GC's so we can still do out there set ups :eek:) And as for the OTT 2's - all we know is "something BIG is coming in late 2012" and I was told someone left a cryptic message and said it was a "___ ___ ___ 2" so Over The Top does fit...now if that's it or not...as always, time will tell.

Congrats, and yeah something big is gonna come. I am only afraid it will be mad expensive as hell or so... When it's gonna be an OTT 2, I will be the most excited I have ever been actually. Plus I suppose it'll be O-matter so not too expensive I think... Only time will tell... Maybe it's an OTT as seen in the earlier design drawings of the OTT, they kick ass ;-)

Latest Posts

Back