• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Happy birthday to me!

ShadedChimera

Oakley Beginner
Long time no post.

Was gifted a new pair today as an early birthday gift, and I thought I would share.

This here is the Oakley Thinlink with matte black frame and black iridium polarized lens. It is my first pair of non-sporty Oakleys in a very long time, but the fit is fantastic overall. Can't wait to wear them tomorrow!

Next to it is the Radarlock Path with photochromic lenses for comparison...not like I would be able to compare much given how differ these two are.

Still, I would like to share my initial thoughts about experiencing polarized sunglasses for the first time. After buying them and bringing them home, I tried them on again. I learned firsthand that polarized lenses do not play well with smartphone or computer screens. My iPhone's screen protector turned into a rainbow, while my computer display just went completely dark. That got me into a panic as I was working on something and I thought I forgot to save, but the moment I took off my shades, everything was okay again. I'm sure some of you may have already known about it, but still, I hope you guys have a chuckle at my expense :p And I'm definitely not returning this pair anytime soon.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465141490.654284.jpg

Latest Posts

Back