• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Happy Holidays From The Oakley Forum!!!!

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Well, its that time of year again were we spend time with each other and celebrate the holiday. Since each of us celebrates something different I wish all of you the best. There are times a lot of us can't spend time with the ones we love, or friends whether we are working, away on vacation, or just doing things that keep each of us apart. Remember that each of us holds a special place in our hearts for loved ones, or friends so if you can't be with them, call them, email, text, facetime, oovoo, skype, or what ever it is you do to just let them know your thinking of them during this holiday season. Many people are alone during the holidays and cant be with friends or loved ones. So let them know, its just a simple hello which can make a world of difference in their life and make them smile. That my friends, comes from a close friend of mine!!!!!

If you would like to post up a pic of kids tearing into Christmas presents, decorated trees, home cooked meals with all the trimmings, gifts (other then Oakley's cause you know where that belongs), pets dressed up in silly outfits, or anything holiday related you want to post up, by all means share it!!!

For the kids!!!! Track Santa!!!! http://www.noradsanta.org/en/track.html

May each and everyone of you have a safe and happy holiday season!!!!! XMM
peve3ezu.jpg

asa7y6ed.jpg

Here's Our little beam of sunshine, My beautiful Neice Martina. Merry xmas OF friends. Wishing you all a joyful Xmas and to your loved ones.

martinal.jpg

Latest Posts

Back