• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Happy? Or Unhappy?

The label pic is pretty "strategic" in that it (conveniently) omits the serial number. No mention is made in the listing that it is a serialized frame and no pic of a serial sooo.... (cue Washi)

That's my guess.
This is Juliet polish slate ichiro signature series, item are never used , the frame are tight and no scratch , there is a tiny hairline on the etching lens but won't affect your vision, this item are serial with comes original box, rubbers and paper works ..., Feel free to ask if you have some question..,,,

This is Juliet polish slate ichiro signature series, item are never used , the frame are tight and no scratch , there is a tiny hairline on the etching lens but won't affect your vision, this item are serial with comes original box, rubbers and paper works ..., Feel free to ask if you have some question..,,,
I stand corrected, but am still skeptical...

Well u can always ask for more pics from the buyer if needed be. 950 is a little rough though.

Ichiro spares hit the market in such numbers that it's entirely right to be sceptical unless you can see the serial. The only exception is the polished/emerald slate pair, where the later US run had no serials, everything, and I mean everything, else should have a serial.

The box is important too, but not necessarily a guarantee - just this week I saw a first release Ichiro, which are pretty uncommon now, box perfectly correct. But the glasses were a JB serial - with Ichiro lenses sure, but not an Ichiro pair. So the seller now has boxed customs that look like Ichiros and a loose genuine Ichiro pair, significantly increasing the value to him/her.

With Ichiro prices going up, I encourage everyone buying one to really do their homework first. Especially if there's no box, you might well be getting a clone and you'll have to decide for yourself the value you place on that.

Back