• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Happy to have found you guys!

Hi everyone,
I'm a new Oakley fan from Toronto Canada. I have never owned a pair of Oakleys until now. I did however use a pair for a few months from a friend in 2000, they were the 24k Juliets and I just love them. Because I loved them so much, he said I could keep them but I felt bad and returned them to him.

A few weeks ago I started to look at Oakleys found out Juliets were from the X Metal collection but was disappointed to find out they no longer are making titanium X Metals.
I love the Badman but after looking on Kijiji I found a juliet, went to try it but the lenses were a bit small on my face.
I decided to look for X Squared.
I found 2 only. 1 was x metal ruby and the other polished carbon with black iridium lense and it was 10/10 with box and everything.
Buddy with the first one after we agreed on metting Monday ended up not contacting me all weekend long and Monday, I thought he sold it and jumped on the polished carbon ones because I didn't see any more on kijiji. I bought the polished carbon ones and love them but I don't want to use them because the seller told me they are very coveted and rare. Now they are sitting in the box and I just have to wait until next year when I can afford to buy the ones my heart really wants.
I love them and understand why one pair is not enough. It was sad to hear the story of why the stopped making titanium X Metals. They are the Best Sunglasses ever made!
It's because of that they belong in a display but it's just so hard not using them because they were made to be used. It's almost like the ring in Lord of The Rings, it's always pulling me to wear them... My precious...

Must save money now to buy my beloved X Metal Rubys.

Love you guys.

Here is a picture of the only time I put them one.
20150818_193240.jpg

welcome aboard O'bro
nice XS
stick around , you will find nice deals

Back