• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Happy Twoface User, Looking For Another Pair

MViper

Oakley Beginner
Hello Oakley fans!

Hopefuly I opened this thread in suitable place. If I f.. up, please point me to the correct thread.

The thing is, I am huge Oakley fan but I have pretty big head, kind of squarish. I need to have 6 base lens curvature. If not sunnies like Oilrig, Antix, Eyepatch touches my cheeks or my eyelashes or my eyebrows or sometimes everything. Annoying to wear comfortably.

I was Holbrook user. Happy with fit, not happy with constant slipping of my nose. Exchange it for TwoFace. Very happy with staying on my nose. Except my right eyelash touches the lens from time to time, but nothing serious.

I was happy with Deviation but my friend want them so I sold them to him.

Now I'm looking for Enduro or Tinfoil models. Which of these two are similar in size to Twoface / Holbrook?

I guess if I pick Tinfoil I could adjust them a bit, something I can't do with Enduros, right?

The thing is, I can't try them anywhere near to me, all they offer is old models. So I need to take my chance and buy it via web.

I would appreciate any kind of help and I apologise for long post.

Try this http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/oakleys-for-big-heads.28952/
My TF, too tight on my head
1384-1395746604-d265e878e3b610a2a37a963039e931b7.jpg

The thing is, I can't try them anywhere near to me, all they offer is old models. So I need to take my chance and buy it via web..

If you can make a day trip out of it and depending on where you are in Slovenia of course, it might be worth a journey to Graz - Oakley's Austrian site shows there are tons of dealers there and with any sort of unusual requirements for fit, it's definitely worth trying before you buy.

http://www.oakley.com/dealers/resul...OdlwmxQ7kG34=&commit=Search&display_map=false

Twoface on my pretty horse face :)

I think the fit is fine?

Thanks for infos. Looks like I'll have to visit Graz, because our providers only offers 2012 or earlier models..

Any happy Tinfoil/Enduro user who was/is also Twoface user?

Attachments

• Photo 20-05-14 09 23 55.jpg
    Photo 20-05-14 09 23 55.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 5,112
  • Photo 20-05-14 09 24 01.jpg
    Photo 20-05-14 09 24 01.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 2,384
If you like the twoface so much give a Jupiter Squared, Jupiter Factory Lite, and Jupiter Carbon a try. They are very similar to the twoface. And yes, I am a happy twoface/enduro wearer.

I had Jupiters. Gave them to my brother. They were to close to eyelashes. Dirty all the time.

How would you compare twoface and enduros? Similar fit and size?

Thanks man!

Overall fit is similar. The twoface is a little bit more snug, only because the legs on the enduro are really thin and give/flex when you put them on. I'm very happy with the enduro, I won't hesitate to pick up more.

Back