1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys got a hard case (maybe soft case Idk?) for sale. Not sure what its meant for exactly. Maybe fast jacket? I know it fits a Juliet without issue but is def for a quick switch lens style pair. I have no need for it at the moment. $15 shipped f&f in the u.s.
    Hard Case - myvybu3e.jpg Hard Case - qy6upeze.jpg Hard Case - 9a7uqe3a.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    with a steady hand this would be great for a pair of style switch hint hint @moore851 !!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    Lol ya it would be. And I'm tempted. But have to pass for now. Thanks though lol

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks fellas. Someone needs one, shoot me an offer!

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    So I decided I'd like to give this away, just cover shipping which is like 6$ priority. Hopefully someone can use this and ideally, would pay the favor forward. If you want it pm me first, no need to post in this thread. FREE!

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    This will be given to Moore851!

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Delivered. Mission accomplished!