• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hard To Find Replacement Lenses Direct From Oakley?

Of course, i was just referring to the comment about trolling threads where people are unloading items like lenses.

I have stocked up on the replacement kits and juliet lenses, but going to IH and having lenses cut in the color you want and polarized for the XX or Juliets, that arent offered by Oakley and paying more for that service, is hardly reason to get trolled.

Of course, i was just referring to the comment about trolling threads where people are unloading items like lenses.

I have stocked up on the replacement kits and juliet lenses, but going to IH and having lenses cut in the color you want and polarized for the XX or Juliets, that arent offered by Oakley and paying more for that service, is hardly reason to get trolled.

Unloading lenses for a lower price than what I can buy them from Oakley is great. That’s what I love about this forum.

And buying custom cut lenses is a totally different situation.

I am talking about someone selling, for example, a pair of ruby or fire or ice Juliet lenses (or anything else that is readily available) for anything more than what they cost on Oakley.com. Or people selling Juliet rubber kits for $20 and higher on ebay when I can get them from oakley for $10.

I have never actually trolled anyone, but when I see someone selling (sorry for an old example) a Carbon Juliet for $350 - $450 at the same time Oakley was still selling them for $350, it takes everything in my soul not to say something.

In person I can be quite sarcastic at times but on the forums people don't understand inflection through type. @RoTors I think you read a bit too much into my comment.

Yup face to face interaction is way easier to understand the message then forum banter.

Understand perfectly what you are saying. Also agree with it.

Back