• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anybody Here Ordered From Either Of These Companies?

Oakley413

Oakley Expert
Boca Raton
I am looking to buy a pair of glasses and found them on two sites and wanted to see if anyone on here has ordered anything from them. I want to know that their customer support and company is legit before I order.

The two companies are ShadesBroker and Shades Emporium

Thanks

not yet . . . .
both internet presentations are almost the same - could be that's one company?
these stores are definitely connected! look @ the listing of the Oakley glasses - same sequence...

you wanna buy the carbon c-six there?!?

you wanna buy the carbon c-six there?!?

Yah thats what im hoping. Thats the only two places I have found that have them. I just called and they both said they have a pair in stock. I sent them an email asking if they could let me know what serial number out of the 250 that were made they have. They both do a 20% restocking fee so I want to be 100% sure its legit because it would cost $800 to send it back to them.

20% for restocking is a bit weird IMO!

hmmm . . . why should you return them if you want these so bad??? :smile:

you don't have a Oakley-store where you could order them?

Yah but I think thats normal, but its a $4,000 pair of glasses so that makes the fee a little crazy and a consideration.

The only reason why I would send them back is if they sent me a fake pair. All over their site they say they don't mess with fakes and everything is authentic. Most of the reviews I have seen seem to be pretty good, just shipping is sometimes slow but that was around the holiday season.

I have an Oakley store near by but they said they cant order because they are sold out in all the O-stores.

that's a tough decision . . .
maybe a member know the stores and bought something?! :confused:

GOOD LUCK! we all wanna see some pics if you got one :cool:

Yah hopefully someone gets back to me that has bought from here or knows somewhere else that has a pair. I don't want to start selling pairs off until I know for sure there is a pair out there (besides the one on eBay)

Why don't you just order them from Oakley directly? You're going to order from these guys because you can get them $40 cheaper?

Latest Posts

Back